Language: EN

Murray State University Intership

Information about the Institution

Murray State University is a public university located in Murray, Kentucky, United States. Founded in 1922, the university offers a wide variety of academic programs across its different faculties, including business, education, science, engineering, humanities, and social sciences. It stands out for its commitment to academic excellence and personalized attention to students, and has a highly qualified faculty and a wide variety of facilities and resources to help students achieve their academic and career goals. 

Generalities

 • Duration of 4 weeks

• Murray State University Certificate

• ESL (Language School for Foreigners)

• TOEFL Test• Airport Transportation and Tours

• Classes (From Mon-Fri, on weekends there are tours)

• Native teachers with extensive experience

• Administrative expenses, Card, technology and Gym charge

• Meals* ($160 Flex Dollars)

• Shared lodging (double)

• ETS authorized program to administer Institutional TESOL

Costos

INVESTMENT: $2350 PER STUDENT

RESERVATION: $200 students without VISA
                             $190 students with VISA

  • In case the student fails to obtain a VISA, a refund of 60% will be made (remaining 40% involves administrative expenses).
  • In case of obtaining VISA, but not continuing with the process, NO refund will be made.
  • UISIL provides a letter duly stamped and signed by the Rectory, along with an agreement we have with Murray State University; to be presented to the Embassy at the time of VISA application.

Additional Costs 

  • Insurance (the student decides which insurance to buy)
  • Air tickets (round trip) *Weeks before the internship flight options are presented.
  • $150 deposit for the room (refundable at the end).

Benefits of Internship 

  • The English language is one of the most demanded lingua francas in the world, and an internship in another country represents a passport to move to other parts of the planet.
  • UISIL offers you to combine a second language with new cultural experiences in a Prestigious Institution.
  • By participating in this exchange, you will obtain greater fluency, increase your confidence when interacting, and personalize your learning to form your future profession internationally. 
  • If your desire is to increase your language skills in record time, this is the time to take advantage of the exchange in English offered by UISIL.

For more information:

Global Learning: (506) 2772-1231
WhatsApp: 87481521
globallearning@uisil.ac.cr

 

Who we are?

Global Learning is the internationalization department of the Universidad Internacional San Isidro Labrador, which has been training professionals for more than 25 years.

Contact Us

You can contact us through our contact form or through our channels

We are esential Costa Ria